- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 5 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 8 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 10 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 15 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 16 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 22 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 23 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 31 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 31 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 32 days ago
Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions District
Coffee shop to share space with Environment Furniture on the Westside.
- Posted 22 days ago
Charter school takes retail space on the Westside
Westside Atlanta Charter School opening at Columbia Crest.
- Posted 31 days ago
Westside’s Everything But Water opens March 29
Specialty retailer to host grand opening celebration April 6 at Westside store.
- Posted 55 days ago
Confirmed! White Provisions to get Jack Spade
Men’s boutique bringing first Atlanta store to the Westside.
- Posted 151 days ago
Free People opens its West Midtown location
White Provision shopping center welcomes woman’s clothing boutique Free People, a specialty clothing brand featuring the latest trends and vintage collections for women, has opened its new location on the Westside. Located in the White Provision shopping...
- Posted 425 days ago
Ford Fry’s new Westside concept to be called The Optimist
It’s getting fishy in West Midtown. But in a good way. Ford Fry, the Atlanta chef who founded the popular JCT Kitchen, has announced a name for his new Westside fish camp restaurant: The Optimist, set to...
- Posted 552 days ago
Chef Ford Fry spending $500,000 on new Westside eatery
JCT Kitchen owner files permit for ‘GA Fish Camp.’ UPDATE (Nov. 17, 2011): Ford Fry’s new Westside concept to be called The Optimist Rumors of what Chef Ford Fry will call his new Westside restaurant have been...
- Posted 563 days ago
LeRoy’s Fried Chicken closes after four months
Did investors chicken out too soon? Grabbing a quick bite from Chef Julia LeRoy’s newly opened LeRoy’s Fried Chicken on the Westside has been on our foodie to-do list since its opening just four months ago (what...
- Posted 576 days ago
x3 Sports fitness center to open Westside location
Kickboxing, Martial Arts and fitness center to open alongside furniture store. The Westside is kicking some serious butt lately with its latest restaurant and retail offerings. Its newest addition hopes to take the butt kicking to a...
- Posted 587 days ago
Bell Street Burritos to open second store on the Westside
Burrito joint to replace now shuttered Social House One Atlanta restaurant space is going from breakfast to burritos. Bell Street Burritos will open its second location on the Westside, according to a Facebook posting from Matt...
- Posted 596 days ago
Ken Barber clothing closes with plans for relocation
Westside clothing boutique to relocate for the second time. Ken Barber Signature, a mens clothing boutique on the Westside, has closed. The clothing boutique at 1000 Marietta Street is relocating, according to Hadinnet Yohannes, company spokeswoman. “Yes...
- Posted 656 days ago