- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions District
Retailer and interactive teaching kitchen coming to the Westside in August.
- Posted 20 days ago
Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions District
Coffee shop to share space with Environment Furniture on the Westside.
- Posted 49 days ago
Charter school takes retail space on the Westside
Westside Atlanta Charter School opening at Columbia Crest.
- Posted 59 days ago
Westside’s Everything But Water opens March 29
Specialty retailer to host grand opening celebration April 6 at Westside store.
- Posted 82 days ago
Confirmed! White Provisions to get Jack Spade
Men’s boutique bringing first Atlanta store to the Westside.
- Posted 178 days ago
Free People opens its West Midtown location
White Provision shopping center welcomes woman’s clothing boutique Free People, a specialty clothing brand featuring the latest trends and vintage collections for women, has opened its new location on the Westside. Located in the White Provision shopping...
- Posted 452 days ago
Ford Fry’s new Westside concept to be called The Optimist
It’s getting fishy in West Midtown. But in a good way. Ford Fry, the Atlanta chef who founded the popular JCT Kitchen, has announced a name for his new Westside fish camp restaurant: The Optimist, set to...
- Posted 579 days ago
Chef Ford Fry spending $500,000 on new Westside eatery
JCT Kitchen owner files permit for ‘GA Fish Camp.’ UPDATE (Nov. 17, 2011): Ford Fry’s new Westside concept to be called The Optimist Rumors of what Chef Ford Fry will call his new Westside restaurant have been...
- Posted 590 days ago
LeRoy’s Fried Chicken closes after four months
Did investors chicken out too soon? Grabbing a quick bite from Chef Julia LeRoy’s newly opened LeRoy’s Fried Chicken on the Westside has been on our foodie to-do list since its opening just four months ago (what...
- Posted 603 days ago
x3 Sports fitness center to open Westside location
Kickboxing, Martial Arts and fitness center to open alongside furniture store. The Westside is kicking some serious butt lately with its latest restaurant and retail offerings. Its newest addition hopes to take the butt kicking to a...
- Posted 614 days ago
Bell Street Burritos to open second store on the Westside
Burrito joint to replace now shuttered Social House One Atlanta restaurant space is going from breakfast to burritos. Bell Street Burritos will open its second location on the Westside, according to a Facebook posting from Matt...
- Posted 623 days ago