- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
All posts tagged "west midtown"
Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
Pizza chain files plans for first Atlanta location.
- Posted April 22, 2014
Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
Fast casual dim sum restaurant plans to reopen in 2014.
- Posted March 7, 2014
Vintage Frozen Custard opening on V-Day
Food truck arrives at West Midtown brick and mortar.
- Posted January 23, 2014
Yum Bunz permanently closes
Fast casual dim sum restaurant will not reopen as planned.
- Posted January 10, 2014