- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
All posts tagged "virginia highland"
Atlanta to get a second Murphy’s after 33 years?
Owner Tom Murphy announces intentions for second restaurant.
- Posted November 16, 2013
Stanton Home Furnishings replacing Bella Cucina
Furnishings retailer moving Virginia-Highland store three doors down.
- Posted July 29, 2013
Stanton Home Furnishings to open in Virginia-Highland
Home decor retailer opening second Atlanta metro area location March 1. Stanton Home Furnishings, a retailer that specializes in furniture, upholstery, accessories, scents and lighting for the home, is expanding in Atlanta. The home decor retailer will...
- Posted February 28, 2012
Scoop: Ben & Jerry’s closes in Virginia-Highland
Ice cream shop shutters after 15 years. Ben & Jerry’s has shuttered its Virgina-Highland location. The ice cream shop, at 800 N. Highland Avenue, had its last service on Oct. 31. A sign posted to the entrance...
- Posted November 13, 2011