- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
- Topshop/Topman opening Atlanta location
All posts tagged "virginia highland"
Atlanta to get a second Murphy’s after 33 years?
Owner Tom Murphy announces intentions for second restaurant.
- Posted November 16, 2013
Stanton Home Furnishings replacing Bella Cucina
Furnishings retailer moving Virginia-Highland store three doors down.
- Posted July 29, 2013
Stanton Home Furnishings to open in Virginia-Highland
Home decor retailer opening second Atlanta metro area location March 1. Stanton Home Furnishings, a retailer that specializes in furniture, upholstery, accessories, scents and lighting for the home, is expanding in Atlanta. The home decor retailer will...
- Posted February 28, 2012
Scoop: Ben & Jerry’s closes in Virginia-Highland
Ice cream shop shutters after 15 years. Ben & Jerry’s has shuttered its Virgina-Highland location. The ice cream shop, at 800 N. Highland Avenue, had its last service on Oct. 31. A sign posted to the entrance...
- Posted November 13, 2011