- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 7 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 12 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 16 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 19 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 19 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 20 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 20 days ago
Stanton Home Furnishings to open in Virginia-Highland
Home decor retailer opening second Atlanta metro area location March 1. Stanton Home Furnishings, a retailer that specializes in furniture, upholstery, accessories, scents and lighting for the home, is expanding in Atlanta. The home decor retailer will...
- Posted 476 days ago
Scoop: Ben & Jerry’s closes in Virginia-Highland
Ice cream shop shutters after 15 years. Ben & Jerry’s has shuttered its Virgina-Highland location. The ice cream shop, at 800 N. Highland Avenue, had its last service on Oct. 31. A sign posted to the entrance...
- Posted 583 days ago
Glamour Paws Pet Spa & Boutique hoofs it to new space
Pet supply store plans expansion, seeks larger space nearby. Glamour Paws is relocating its Virginia-Highland location. The pet spa and boutique located at 776 N. Highland Avenue will replace the now shuttered Wolf Camera nearby (a suitable...
- Posted 603 days ago
Gigi’s Playhouse coming to Amsterdam Walk
Down syndrome Awareness Center to open its first Atlanta playhouse. Gigi’s Playhouse, a Down syndrome awareness center, is expanding to Atlanta. The Chicago-based center is opening a playhouse in Virginia-Highland at Amsterdam Walk (formerly Midtown Outlets), an...
- Posted 714 days ago
Is Virginia-Highland’s restaurant and retail scene being overtaken by corporate monsters?
Expert examines shift from local to corporate as real estate costs increase Virginia-Highland, one of the few pedestrian friendly districts in Atlanta, is clearly one of the best retail sub-markets. With commercial real estate rental prices at...
- Posted 811 days ago
Bella Cucina’s addition of a ‘European style food hall’ forces relocation
Italian goods retailer expands concept adding “take away” counter & cooking classes Bella Cucina Artful Food is moving their Virginia Highland retail operation to a larger, nearby location. Taking space that used to be Knitch at 1044...
- Posted 825 days ago
DabberDoo gift boutique to close
Virginia Highland retailer hosts going-out-of-business sale DabberDoo will close after four years in business, according to store owner Christie Harper. Harper emailed patrons an announcement Monday that the Virginia Highland boutique at 1048 N. Highland avenue would...
- Posted 826 days ago
Juicy Green closes in Virginia Highland
Frozen yogurt might not be saturated, but the market sure is. Juicy Green has closed in Virginia Highland, according to David Eckoff with the Virginia-Highland Connect. An employee (pictured right sweeping) at the “frozen yogurt, smoothies and...
- Posted 892 days ago