- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "vinings"
Oli+Ve opening shop at Vinings Jubilee August 1
Oil and vinegar store opening third Atlanta location August 1
- Posted July 31, 2013
Cafe At Pharr opening its fifth location at Vinings Jubilee
Restaurant to replace The Grape which recently shuttered. The Grape space at Vinings Jubilee, which closed December. 31, won’t stay dark long. Atlanta-based Cafe At Pharr will take the recently-vacant restaurant’s space, a spokeswoman with for the...
- Posted January 13, 2012
The Grape runs out of juice at Vinings Jubilee
Wine and tapas spot shutters; Shoppe of Vinings gift store a few doors down to also close. UPDATE (Jan. 13, 2012):Cafe At Pharr opening its fifth location at Vinings Jubilee Vinings Jubilee, a shopping center located in...
- Posted January 4, 2012
Tomo Sushi Bar & Japanese restaurant closing in Vinings, opening at Ritz-Carlton Residences
Cobb Parkway location up for sale, Buckhead location days away from opening. Tomo Sushi Bar & Japanese restaurant is closing in Vinings. The Cobb Parkway restaurant is up for sale through RestMart.com, Atlanta Magazine first reported. The...
- Posted July 28, 2011