- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
Cafe At Pharr opening its fifth location at Vinings Jubilee
Restaurant to replace The Grape which recently shuttered. The Grape space at Vinings Jubilee, which closed December. 31, won’t stay dark long. Atlanta-based Cafe At Pharr will take the recently-vacant restaurant’s space, a spokeswoman with for the...
- Posted 523 days ago
The Grape runs out of juice at Vinings Jubilee
Wine and tapas spot shutters; Shoppe of Vinings gift store a few doors down to also close. UPDATE (Jan. 13, 2012):Cafe At Pharr opening its fifth location at Vinings Jubilee Vinings Jubilee, a shopping center located in...
- Posted 533 days ago
Tomo Sushi Bar & Japanese restaurant closing in Vinings, opening at Ritz-Carlton Residences
Cobb Parkway location up for sale, Buckhead location days away from opening. Tomo Sushi Bar & Japanese restaurant is closing in Vinings. The Cobb Parkway restaurant is up for sale through RestMart.com, Atlanta Magazine first reported. The...
- Posted 692 days ago
CamiCakes Cupcakes bakes its way to Vinings
Cupcake shop takes Sweet Pockets space in Cobb County CamiCakes, the cupcake confectionery with a location in Buckhead, is opening their second Atlanta-area location in Vinings. An employee at the Buckhead location confirmed with What Now Atlanta...
- Posted 742 days ago