- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
All posts tagged "vinings"
Oli+Ve opening shop at Vinings Jubilee August 1
Oil and vinegar store opening third Atlanta location August 1
- Posted July 31, 2013
Cafe At Pharr opening its fifth location at Vinings Jubilee
Restaurant to replace The Grape which recently shuttered. The Grape space at Vinings Jubilee, which closed December. 31, won’t stay dark long. Atlanta-based Cafe At Pharr will take the recently-vacant restaurant’s space, a spokeswoman with for the...
- Posted January 13, 2012
The Grape runs out of juice at Vinings Jubilee
Wine and tapas spot shutters; Shoppe of Vinings gift store a few doors down to also close. UPDATE (Jan. 13, 2012):Cafe At Pharr opening its fifth location at Vinings Jubilee Vinings Jubilee, a shopping center located in...
- Posted January 4, 2012
Tomo Sushi Bar & Japanese restaurant closing in Vinings, opening at Ritz-Carlton Residences
Cobb Parkway location up for sale, Buckhead location days away from opening. Tomo Sushi Bar & Japanese restaurant is closing in Vinings. The Cobb Parkway restaurant is up for sale through RestMart.com, Atlanta Magazine first reported. The...
- Posted July 28, 2011