- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
All posts tagged "sandy springs"
Tropical Smoothie Cafe franchise goes corporate with Atlanta location
Chain plans on opening a new store every six days.
- Posted December 20, 2013
Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?
Rumors of the restaurant closing resurface after three years.
- Posted December 5, 2013
Blue Moon Pizza opening Sandy Springs location Dec. 12
Pizzeria’s fourth Atlanta area location coming soon. Blue Moon Pizza Restaurant is opening its Sandy Springs location Dec. 12, according to a press release. The pizzeria, at 5610 Glenridge Drive, will be Blue Moon’s fourth location. It...
- Posted December 4, 2011
Moe’s Southwest Grill to open Sandy Springs store Friday
Fast-casual burrito joint to open December 2. Moe’s Southwest Grill, at 6090 Roswell Road, will have its “soft opening” this Friday, December 2, according to a press release Wednesday. Founded in 2000, the Atlanta-based fast-casual burrito joint...
- Posted December 1, 2011