- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "sandy springs"
Tropical Smoothie Cafe franchise goes corporate with Atlanta location
Chain plans on opening a new store every six days.
- Posted December 20, 2013
Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?
Rumors of the restaurant closing resurface after three years.
- Posted December 5, 2013
Blue Moon Pizza opening Sandy Springs location Dec. 12
Pizzeria’s fourth Atlanta area location coming soon. Blue Moon Pizza Restaurant is opening its Sandy Springs location Dec. 12, according to a press release. The pizzeria, at 5610 Glenridge Drive, will be Blue Moon’s fourth location. It...
- Posted December 4, 2011
Moe’s Southwest Grill to open Sandy Springs store Friday
Fast-casual burrito joint to open December 2. Moe’s Southwest Grill, at 6090 Roswell Road, will have its “soft opening” this Friday, December 2, according to a press release Wednesday. Founded in 2000, the Atlanta-based fast-casual burrito joint...
- Posted December 1, 2011