- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "roswell"
Tin Drum opening first Roswell location April 15
Pan Asian chain to give first 50 guests free food for a year on April 15.
- Posted April 2, 2013
Owner of Roswell’s Table & Main to open Osteria Mattone
Italian restaurant to open on Canton Street, summer 2013. The owner and executive chef behind Roswell’s Table & Main are opening a new concept in the Roswell Historic District. Called Osteria Mattone, the Italian restaurant at 1095 Canton...
- Posted April 23, 2012
Historic Roswell’s Little Alley Steak opening February 27
Steakhouse taking Roswell Clock & Antique Co space. Historic Roswell is getting a new steakhouse. Little Alley Steak, an all-American “butcher-inspired neighborhood steakhouse,” announced in a press release Wednesday, it will open Monday, February 27. Little Alley,...
- Posted January 25, 2012
Historic Roswell’s Pico Autentico (formerly Relish) closes after less than eight months
The Fickle Pickle to open in its place. The Condiment Group’s latest concepts just can’t seem to cut the mustard (with the exception of The Fickle pickle, the restaurant group’s only apparent success). Pico Autentico, the...
- Posted September 16, 2011