- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "reopening"
Peachtree Bikes Buckhead reopening March 1
Bike retailer to ride again after shop was destroyed by fire.
- Posted January 9, 2014
Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 years
Restaurant slated to reopen Dec. 7 as 'G's.'
- Posted December 3, 2013
Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 years
Smoothie shop to reopen 10th & Piedmont location June 15 after 3 year closure.
- Posted May 23, 2013
Brookwood’s La Pietra Cucina reopening as LPC Sept. 13
Italian restaurant to reopen ‘better than ever’ after short remodel.
- Posted September 12, 2012