- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
All posts tagged "reopening"
Peachtree Bikes Buckhead reopening March 1
Bike retailer to ride again after shop was destroyed by fire.
- Posted January 9, 2014
Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 years
Restaurant slated to reopen Dec. 7 as 'G's.'
- Posted December 3, 2013
Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 years
Smoothie shop to reopen 10th & Piedmont location June 15 after 3 year closure.
- Posted May 23, 2013
Brookwood’s La Pietra Cucina reopening as LPC Sept. 13
Italian restaurant to reopen ‘better than ever’ after short remodel.
- Posted September 12, 2012