- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "remodeling"
Headlines Bar & Grill slated for $1.2 Million renovation
Philips Arena restaurant to undergo remodel. UPDATE (Dec. 4, 2011): Philips Arena collaborating with Buckhead Life’s Pano Karatassos to open $2 million restaurant Headlines Bar & Grill at Philips Arena is scheduled for a major remodel....
- Posted August 9, 2011
The Social House temporarily closes for renovations
Restaurant turns introvert. UPDATE (August 25, 2011): Social House closes; Owner puts it up for sale The Social House on Howell Mill Road has temporarily closed. Lorenzo Wyche, the restaurant’s owner, told What Now Atlanta in an...
- Posted August 8, 2011
Renovation plans surface for underground club
MJQ Concourse owner sheds light on extensive interior remodel Has dim lighting and vibrantly painted walls allowed MJQ Concourse, Atlanta’s 14-year-old subterranean nightclub, go without renovation? “Paint here and there” account for the club’s only remodeling since...
- Posted May 17, 2011
The Firkin and Lindbergh Pub claims they’ve closed for ‘renovations’
Neighbor says they may have closed for good The Firkin and Lindbergh has temporarily closed at its location in Lindbergh Center City. Patrons of the pub at 541 Main Street are surprised to find that the restaurant...
- Posted March 6, 2011