- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
All posts tagged "relocating"
Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
'The little market' moving Kirkwood space across the street.
- Posted February 26, 2014
MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City Market
Redevelopment project of City Hall East signs tech-company.
- Posted December 7, 2013
Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?
Rumors of the restaurant closing resurface after three years.
- Posted December 5, 2013
Raw Denim opening at 12th & Midtown Sept. 3
Clothing boutique relocating Buckhead store to Midtown.
- Posted September 2, 2013