- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "relocating"
Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
'The little market' moving Kirkwood space across the street.
- Posted February 26, 2014
MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City Market
Redevelopment project of City Hall East signs tech-company.
- Posted December 7, 2013
Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?
Rumors of the restaurant closing resurface after three years.
- Posted December 5, 2013
Raw Denim opening at 12th & Midtown Sept. 3
Clothing boutique relocating Buckhead store to Midtown.
- Posted September 2, 2013