- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
All posts tagged "re-opening"
Ru San’s reopens under new management after closing over cockroaches
Sushi restaurant back in business after several failed health inspections.
- Posted January 8, 2014
The Nest reopens as Scoreboards Bar and Grill
Decatur restaurant gets reconceptualized.
- Posted September 17, 2012
P’Cheen owners reopen Pizzeria Vesuvius
Folks behind the Inman Park international bistro & pub take over Old Fourth Ward pizzeria. After reportedly shuttering in April because of Atlanta streetcar construction, Pizzeria Vesuvius has reopened under new ownership. The restauranteurs behind Inman Park’s...
- Posted July 18, 2012
The Glenwood Gastro Pub reopens for the third and final time
Is the third time a charm for this East Atlanta Village restaurant? The Glenwood in East Atlanta Village has reopened for the second time (third if you count the grand opening), Creative Loafing first reported. The gastro...
- Posted July 22, 2011