- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "re-opening"
Ru San’s reopens under new management after closing over cockroaches
Sushi restaurant back in business after several failed health inspections.
- Posted January 8, 2014
The Nest reopens as Scoreboards Bar and Grill
Decatur restaurant gets reconceptualized.
- Posted September 17, 2012
P’Cheen owners reopen Pizzeria Vesuvius
Folks behind the Inman Park international bistro & pub take over Old Fourth Ward pizzeria. After reportedly shuttering in April because of Atlanta streetcar construction, Pizzeria Vesuvius has reopened under new ownership. The restauranteurs behind Inman Park’s...
- Posted July 18, 2012
The Glenwood Gastro Pub reopens for the third and final time
Is the third time a charm for this East Atlanta Village restaurant? The Glenwood in East Atlanta Village has reopened for the second time (third if you count the grand opening), Creative Loafing first reported. The gastro...
- Posted July 22, 2011