- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
The Nest reopens as Scoreboards Bar and Grill
Decatur restaurant gets reconceptualized.
- Posted 275 days ago
P’Cheen owners reopen Pizzeria Vesuvius
Folks behind the Inman Park international bistro & pub take over Old Fourth Ward pizzeria. After reportedly shuttering in April because of Atlanta streetcar construction, Pizzeria Vesuvius has reopened under new ownership. The restauranteurs behind Inman Park’s...
- Posted 336 days ago
The Glenwood Gastro Pub reopens for the third and final time
Is the third time a charm for this East Atlanta Village restaurant? The Glenwood in East Atlanta Village has reopened for the second time (third if you count the grand opening), Creative Loafing first reported. The gastro...
- Posted 698 days ago
Urban Body Fitness Forced To Relocate As Atlanta Beltline Develops
Beltline Hits Urban Body Fitness Below The Belt Urban Body Fitness was forced to plan for relocation when the Atlanta Beltline project reclaimed the gravel area Urban Body was using as their parking lot. Owner Rad Slough...
- Posted 965 days ago
Artist Grant Henry (Sister Louisa) To Reopen Danneman’s Coffee As New [Heavenly] Concept
A Marriage Made In Heaven Danneman’s Coffee celebrated their “last supper” this past Sunday, Sep. 5 at 466 Edgewood Avenue in the Old Forth Ward (story here). Grant Henry, local Atlanta artist who goes by alter ego,...
- Posted 1016 days ago
Danneman’s Coffee To Undergo Top Secret Reconstruction
And They Won’t Spill The Beans Danneman’s Coffe, located in the Old Fourth Ward at 466 Edgewood avenue on the corner of Edgewood and Boulevard, closed today for “some re-decor” and will be closed for the next...
- Posted 1017 days ago
The Brookwood Condos In Buckhead Reopen With A Towering Reset In Property Values
Are Buyers Laughing All The Way To The Bank? This past Thursday, Aug. 26, Starwood Capital Group held a grand reopening Gala at The Atlantic to relaunch Starwood Properties in the Atlanta Market which include The Brookwood...
- Posted 1023 days ago
TJ’s Subs Wants One More Slice Of The Atlanta Market
But Is One Sandwich Short Of A Picnic Tj’s Subs, a sandwich franchise concept, has plans to open at 109 Marietta street, downtown near the Luckie Marietta District. Launched in Atlanta, TJ’s Subs opened their first location...
- Posted 1028 days ago