- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
All posts tagged "poncey-highland"
UPDATE: Flip Burger Poncey-Highland now open
Owners 'flip' former HD1 into burger joint.
- Posted November 25, 2013
Exclusive: HD1 to reopen as FLIP Burger Boutique
Gourmet hot dog joint to reopen as FLIP Burger Boutique this fall.
- Posted August 16, 2013
Ponce City Market to build ‘mock-up’ office
Developer files plans to construct spec space for future offices.
- Posted March 6, 2013
Honey Bubble Tea Shop to open on Ponce Jan. 16
Poncey-Highland store to specialize in 'hard to find' snacks from Asia.
- Posted January 16, 2013