- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "poncey-highland"
UPDATE: Flip Burger Poncey-Highland now open
Owners 'flip' former HD1 into burger joint.
- Posted November 25, 2013
Exclusive: HD1 to reopen as FLIP Burger Boutique
Gourmet hot dog joint to reopen as FLIP Burger Boutique this fall.
- Posted August 16, 2013
Ponce City Market to build ‘mock-up’ office
Developer files plans to construct spec space for future offices.
- Posted March 6, 2013
Honey Bubble Tea Shop to open on Ponce Jan. 16
Poncey-Highland store to specialize in 'hard to find' snacks from Asia.
- Posted January 16, 2013