- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "phipps plaza"
Kate Spade could open second Buckhead location
Woman's boutique files plans for store at Phipps Plaza.
- Posted January 11, 2014
Lenox and Phipps announce new first-to-market tenants; plans to add residential
True Food Kitchen, Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar plus new residential units join Lenox; Giuseppe Zanotti joins Phipps.
- Posted July 9, 2013
Everything But Water coming to Phipps Plaza Oct. 26
National swimwear and accessories boutique opening first Atlanta location at the Buckhead luxury mall.
- Posted October 20, 2012
Topshop is Coming to Nordstrom in Phipps Plaza Sept. 15
Buckhead department store selected as one of 14 locations to retail British fast-fashion chain. British retailer Topshop is slowly making its way across the pond and into the Atlanta market. The fast-fashion chain has partnered with Nordstrom,...
- Posted September 10, 2012