- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
Temporary Microsoft holiday store opening at Perimeter Mall Oct. 26
Retailer plans location expansions in anticipation of demand for new Microsoft-enabled devices this fall.
- Posted 258 days ago
Von Maur to replace Bloomingdale’s at Perimeter Mall
Upscale department store takes 234,00-square-foot space at Dunwoody Mall. The Bloomingdale’s at Perimeter Mall, scheduled to close early Spring, already has a replacement. General Growth Properties (GGP), owner of the Dunwoody Mall, announced in a press release...
- Posted 531 days ago
UPDATED: Bloomingdale’s to shutter at Perimeter Mall
Department store to keep its Lenox Square Mall location in Buckhead open. UPDATE (Jan. 5, 2012): Von Maur to replace Bloomingdale’s at Perimeter Mall Bloomingdale’s, a high-end department store chain owned by Macy’s Inc., is closing its...
- Posted 532 days ago
Metropark clothing to close at Perimeter and Lenox malls
Clothing chain files for bankruptcy and will close all 69 stores UPDATE (June 8, 2011): Original Penguin by Munsingwear to replace Metropark Metropark USA Inc., a Los Angeles based apparel chain, has filed for bankruptcy and is...
- Posted 774 days ago
Retail news: Lindt to close, GEOX and Merino shutter, Godiva expands
Did we mention Godiva is expanding? Lindt will close its 7-year-old location at Lenox Square Mall this weekend. The Master Swiss Chocolatier is located on the upper level of Lenox, adjacent to Bloomingdale’s. Before Lindt, Barnie’s Coffee occupied...
- Posted 877 days ago
First newly designed Disney Concept Store in Georgia to launch at Perimeter Mall
It’s a whole new world for The Disney Store The Disney Store has launched an innovative and newly designed concept store throughout the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Europe and will open their first Georgia location...
- Posted 878 days ago
PH8, formerly Bebe Sport, to close at Lenox and Perimeter Malls
Retailer to close 48 locations nationwide PH8 by Bebe at Lenox Square and Perimeter malls are closing. An employee at the active street wear and performance product retailer at 4400 Ashford Dunwoody road, space 2136 at Perimeter...
- Posted 918 days ago