- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "perimeter mall"
Temporary Microsoft holiday store opening at Perimeter Mall Oct. 26
Retailer plans location expansions in anticipation of demand for new Microsoft-enabled devices this fall.
- Posted October 4, 2012
Von Maur to replace Bloomingdale’s at Perimeter Mall
Upscale department store takes 234,00-square-foot space at Dunwoody Mall. The Bloomingdale’s at Perimeter Mall, scheduled to close early Spring, already has a replacement. General Growth Properties (GGP), owner of the Dunwoody Mall, announced in a press release...
- Posted January 5, 2012
UPDATED: Bloomingdale’s to shutter at Perimeter Mall
Department store to keep its Lenox Square Mall location in Buckhead open. UPDATE (Jan. 5, 2012): Von Maur to replace Bloomingdale’s at Perimeter Mall Bloomingdale’s, a high-end department store chain owned by Macy’s Inc., is closing its...
- Posted January 4, 2012
Metropark clothing to close at Perimeter and Lenox malls
Clothing chain files for bankruptcy and will close all 69 stores UPDATE (June 8, 2011): Original Penguin by Munsingwear to replace Metropark Metropark USA Inc., a Los Angeles based apparel chain, has filed for bankruptcy and is...
- Posted May 7, 2011