- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
All posts tagged "perimeter mall"
Temporary Microsoft holiday store opening at Perimeter Mall Oct. 26
Retailer plans location expansions in anticipation of demand for new Microsoft-enabled devices this fall.
- Posted October 4, 2012
Von Maur to replace Bloomingdale’s at Perimeter Mall
Upscale department store takes 234,00-square-foot space at Dunwoody Mall. The Bloomingdale’s at Perimeter Mall, scheduled to close early Spring, already has a replacement. General Growth Properties (GGP), owner of the Dunwoody Mall, announced in a press release...
- Posted January 5, 2012
UPDATED: Bloomingdale’s to shutter at Perimeter Mall
Department store to keep its Lenox Square Mall location in Buckhead open. UPDATE (Jan. 5, 2012): Von Maur to replace Bloomingdale’s at Perimeter Mall Bloomingdale’s, a high-end department store chain owned by Macy’s Inc., is closing its...
- Posted January 4, 2012
Metropark clothing to close at Perimeter and Lenox malls
Clothing chain files for bankruptcy and will close all 69 stores UPDATE (June 8, 2011): Original Penguin by Munsingwear to replace Metropark Metropark USA Inc., a Los Angeles based apparel chain, has filed for bankruptcy and is...
- Posted May 7, 2011