- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 4 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 7 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 12 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 14 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 16 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 19 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 19 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 20 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 20 days ago
Charter school takes retail space on the Westside
Westside Atlanta Charter School opening at Columbia Crest.
- Posted 58 days ago
Slice & Pint replacing Everybody’s Pizza Decatur
Pizza joint to close its Emory Village location March 19 making way for Slice & Pint.
- Posted 102 days ago
Honey Bubble Tea Shop to open on Ponce Jan. 16
Poncey-Highland store to specialize in 'hard to find' snacks from Asia.
- Posted 154 days ago
[Rendering] Suitsupply bringing first Atlanta store to Buckhead
Plans filed for men's retailer to open at Shops Around Lenox.
- Posted 162 days ago
Is Athleta opening its second Georgia store in Buckhead?
Plans filed by Shops Around Lenox's developer suggests so.
- Posted 166 days ago
Ten Atlanta to open December 29 in former 5 Napkin Burger space
Bar to open Saturday at 5 p.m. Restaurant to open for service Jan. 4.
- Posted 171 days ago
Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint to replace Caribou Coffee on Moreland
Quick-service pizza restaurant takes coffee chain's place in Edgewood Retail District.
- Posted 225 days ago
Shell to replace rundown Exxon on Monroe Dr.
Change in ownership leads to construction of new full-service Shell Food Mart.
- Posted 246 days ago
Why Atlantic Station is replacing Cold Stone Creamery with Yogli Mogli
Development authority says the ice cream shop couldn’t keep up with high volume of movie goers. Cold Stone Creamery is closing its Atlantic Station location. The ice cream shop will be replaced by Yogli Mogli, a self-serve...
- Posted 547 days ago
Planned 22-story apartment highrise on track to break ground this fall at 12th & Midtown
Developers file ‘land development’ permit for 77 12th Street Apartments. UPDATE (Nov. 29, 2011): 12th & Midtown owners spending $40 million on phase 4 Several upscale apartment buildings are being constructed simultaneously in the heart of Midtown....
- Posted 635 days ago
Bobby Berk Home to open its biggest store in Midtown
Another high-end home furnishing store sets its sights on the Midtown Mile. UPDATE (Nov. 25): Bobby Berk Home celebrated its grand opening on Black Friday, Nov. 25. With the recent closing of two home furnishing stores along...
- Posted 636 days ago