- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "old fourth ward"
Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
Mixed-use redevelopment project reveals vendors for 'Central Food Hall'
- Posted March 4, 2014
Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
Taco joint takes space on Edgewood Avenue.
- Posted February 21, 2014
MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City Market
Redevelopment project of City Hall East signs tech-company.
- Posted December 7, 2013
Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14
'Crowd-funded' distillery hosting fundraiser at Parrish on 'Repeal Day.'
- Posted December 5, 2013