- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 8 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 16 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
[Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!
Fly-through gives viewers a look inside the mixed-use redevelopment.
- Posted 5 days ago
Suzuki School leases space at Ponce City Market
Suzuki School leases space at the Old Fourth Ward redevelopment of Atlanta’s more than 2-million-square-foot former Sears Building.
- Posted 97 days ago
Bell Street Burritos reopens at Irwin Street Market
Burrito joint forced to relocated its West Midtown location to Old Fourth Ward.
- Posted 279 days ago
Bell Street Burritos Forced To Close Westside Location, Plans to Relocate
Landlord sells property to Advance Auto Parts.
- Posted 287 days ago
Owner of Midtown Tavern to open new gastro pub in Old Fourth Ward
The Drafting Table slated to open in September. The folks behind Midtown Tavern are planning a new concept in the Old Fourth Ward, according to Matt Chavis, general manager at the Midtown restaurant. Called The Drafting Table,...
- Posted 314 days ago
Dancing Goats Coffee to open Ponce City Market location August 17
Grand opening from 6 to 8 p.m. includes live music and free iced coffee samples. Ponce City Market will soon welcome its first tenant. Jamestown Properties, the developer behind the new mixed-use community in the Old 4th Ward...
- Posted 315 days ago
P’Cheen owners reopen Pizzeria Vesuvius
Folks behind the Inman Park international bistro & pub take over Old Fourth Ward pizzeria. After reportedly shuttering in April because of Atlanta streetcar construction, Pizzeria Vesuvius has reopened under new ownership. The restauranteurs behind Inman Park’s...
- Posted 337 days ago
Harold’s Chicken and Ice Bar coming to Atlanta June 25
Chicago-based chicken joint to open in the Old Fourth Ward. The Old Fourth Ward neighborhood is getting a new chicken joint. Chicago-based Harold’s Chicken & Ice Bar will open its first Atlanta location next to Noni’s, at...
- Posted 371 days ago
Desperate Housewares of Atlanta coming soon
No, it’s not a new Bravo T.V. series but it is dishwasher and husband safe Signs for Dimes just put the finishing touches on the mural type marquee for the Old Forth Ward’s newest retailer. Desperate Housewares,...
- Posted 860 days ago
La Fruttela enters Atlanta yogurt wars
In the heat of battle without a leg to stand on La Fruttela, a frozen yogurt shop, is launching their first ever location at the Highland Walk Apartments. Inspired by European gelaterias and yogurterias, La Fruttela signed...
- Posted 951 days ago
Condesa Coffee Opening At The Tribute Lofts
Authentic Mexican Coffee House Opening In Old Fourth Ward Condesa Coffee is slated to open this October at 480 John Wesley Dobbs avenue in the Tribute Lofts mercantile space. Located in The Old Fourth Ward, the space...
- Posted 995 days ago