- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
All posts tagged "morningside"
New Year sparks changes at Rosebud
Morningside restaurant to undergo renovations, close for lunch.
- Posted January 23, 2014
Waffold closes after ‘series of unfortunate circumstances’
Waffle sandwich shop folds after 6 weeks. Waffold, the Morningside waffle sandwich shop that replaced Burger Tap in July, closed its doors saturday after only six weeks open. “Due to a series of unfortunate circumstances, Waffold had...
- Posted September 10, 2012
UPDATE: Yoforia founder to open Waffold gourmet waffle sandwich concept July 31
Sandwich shop to replace Burger Tap in Morningside. Justin Lim, founder of Yoforia, announced in a press release Thursday that his newest concept Waffold will open for breakfast, lunch and dinner on Tuesday, July 31. Waffold will...
- Posted July 26, 2012
Burger Tap closes to soon be replaced by ‘Waffold’
Burger joint folds. Gourmet waffle sandwich concept taps in. Burger Tap in Morningside has closed. The gourmet burger restaurant, at 1409 N Highland Avenue, is being replaced by Waffold (gourmet waffle sandwiches), according to permanent and temporary...
- Posted July 18, 2012