- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "morningside"
New Year sparks changes at Rosebud
Morningside restaurant to undergo renovations, close for lunch.
- Posted January 23, 2014
Waffold closes after ‘series of unfortunate circumstances’
Waffle sandwich shop folds after 6 weeks. Waffold, the Morningside waffle sandwich shop that replaced Burger Tap in July, closed its doors saturday after only six weeks open. “Due to a series of unfortunate circumstances, Waffold had...
- Posted September 10, 2012
UPDATE: Yoforia founder to open Waffold gourmet waffle sandwich concept July 31
Sandwich shop to replace Burger Tap in Morningside. Justin Lim, founder of Yoforia, announced in a press release Thursday that his newest concept Waffold will open for breakfast, lunch and dinner on Tuesday, July 31. Waffold will...
- Posted July 26, 2012
Burger Tap closes to soon be replaced by ‘Waffold’
Burger joint folds. Gourmet waffle sandwich concept taps in. Burger Tap in Morningside has closed. The gourmet burger restaurant, at 1409 N Highland Avenue, is being replaced by Waffold (gourmet waffle sandwiches), according to permanent and temporary...
- Posted July 18, 2012