- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "midtown"
Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
Quick casual bagel shop coming to Peachtree Street.
- Posted March 5, 2014
Center for Puppetry Arts expanding in 2015
New expansion to include world's largest collection of Jim Henson's The Muppets.
- Posted January 15, 2014
Starbucks bringing another location to Midtown
Seattle-based coffee giant opening soon near Tech.
- Posted January 14, 2014
The Georgian Terrace fails health inspection
Upscale Midtown hotel scores 65 on recent report.
- Posted January 13, 2014