- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
All posts tagged "midtown"
Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
Midtown pizza shuffle also welcomes Varuni Napoli
- Posted April 10, 2014
Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
Modern-Italian restaurant at Metropolis abruptly closes its doors.
- Posted March 30, 2014
Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
Quick casual bagel shop coming to Peachtree Street.
- Posted March 5, 2014
Center for Puppetry Arts expanding in 2015
New expansion to include world's largest collection of Jim Henson's The Muppets.
- Posted January 15, 2014