- Lenox getting Tumi, Vince Camuto, Invicta and BachrachPosted 1 day ago
- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 2 days ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 7 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 10 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 12 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 17 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 19 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 24 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 25 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 34 days ago
Little Five Points’ 7 Stages Theatre to close temporarily during renovations
Theatre’s plan for new roof forces change in performance schedule. 7 Stages Theatre is saying goodbye to its leaky roof once and for all. The Atlanta-based theatre founded in 1979 announced in a press release Tuesday it’s...
- Posted 494 days ago
A Cappella Books relocating to Inman Park after 22 years
Bookstore hosting moving sale now through Jan. 31. A Cappella Books, a mainstay in the Little Five Points neighborhood since 1989, is relocating to Inman Park. The bookstore, at 484-C Moreland Avenue, will reopen at 208 Haralson...
- Posted 507 days ago
Cameli’s Pizza spending $425,000 to open Little Five Points location
Pizza joint to build second location from the ground up. Little Five Points is getting a new pizzeria. Cameli’s Pizza, which is located at 669 Ponce de Leon Avenue, is opening its second location at 337 Moreland...
- Posted 669 days ago
OMG Taco to open in Little Five Points
Taco joint to serve “hybrid tacos” made from Korean & Mexican ingredients OMG Taco will open their first location in Little Five Points on the corner of Euclid and Colquitt Avenues, according to a permit filed with...
- Posted 758 days ago
Little Five Points’ Yoreka! Yogurt shop closes
Owners freeze under pressure Yoreka!, a yogurt shop start-up, has closed their only remaining location. Formerly located at 1128 Euclid avenue in Little Five Points, the yogurt shop launched in 2009 with plans for expansion. Their Sandy...
- Posted 872 days ago