- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
- Topshop/Topman opening Atlanta location
All posts tagged "little five points"
Little Five Points’ 7 Stages Theatre to close temporarily during renovations
Theatre’s plan for new roof forces change in performance schedule. 7 Stages Theatre is saying goodbye to its leaky roof once and for all. The Atlanta-based theatre founded in 1979 announced in a press release Tuesday it’s...
- Posted January 17, 2012
A Cappella Books relocating to Inman Park after 22 years
Bookstore hosting moving sale now through Jan. 31. A Cappella Books, a mainstay in the Little Five Points neighborhood since 1989, is relocating to Inman Park. The bookstore, at 484-C Moreland Avenue, will reopen at 208 Haralson...
- Posted January 4, 2012
Cameli’s Pizza spending $425,000 to open Little Five Points location
Pizza joint to build second location from the ground up. Little Five Points is getting a new pizzeria. Cameli’s Pizza, which is located at 669 Ponce de Leon Avenue, is opening its second location at 337 Moreland...
- Posted July 26, 2011
OMG Taco to open in Little Five Points
Taco joint to serve “hybrid tacos” made from Korean & Mexican ingredients OMG Taco will open their first location in Little Five Points on the corner of Euclid and Colquitt Avenues, according to a permit filed with...
- Posted April 28, 2011