- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
All posts tagged "lenox mall"
Is Nike spending $2.1 million to replace Crate & Barrel at Lenox?
Athletic retailer files plans for new two-story space during major mall renovation.
- Posted March 1, 2013
Prada Confirmed For Lenox Square Mall In 2011
The Devil Went Down To Georgia Wearing Prada Rumored to launch the Atlanta Market in Midtown, Prada is now confirmed to open at Lenox Square Mall in Buckhead. Taking space in the Neiman Marcus Luxury wing, Prada...
- Posted September 20, 2010
neiman marcus luxury wing receives new tenant
BCBGMaxAzriaGroup Opening Herve Leger Woman’s Boutique At Lenox Mall Herve Leger by Max Azria is opening in the Neiman Marcus Luxury Wing at Lenox Square Mall in Buckhead this Fall. Taking corner space that is adjacent to...
- Posted August 3, 2010
luxury lenox retailer wheels goods to temp space
Retailer Expanding And All It’ll Take Is One Purchase To Cover Expansion Expenses Louis Vuitton at Lenox Square Mall in Buckhead is renovating and expanding their retail presence. Space that was most recently Mark Shale, located in...
- Posted July 29, 2010