- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "lenox mall"
Is Nike spending $2.1 million to replace Crate & Barrel at Lenox?
Athletic retailer files plans for new two-story space during major mall renovation.
- Posted March 1, 2013
Prada Confirmed For Lenox Square Mall In 2011
The Devil Went Down To Georgia Wearing Prada Rumored to launch the Atlanta Market in Midtown, Prada is now confirmed to open at Lenox Square Mall in Buckhead. Taking space in the Neiman Marcus Luxury wing, Prada...
- Posted September 20, 2010
neiman marcus luxury wing receives new tenant
BCBGMaxAzriaGroup Opening Herve Leger Woman’s Boutique At Lenox Mall Herve Leger by Max Azria is opening in the Neiman Marcus Luxury Wing at Lenox Square Mall in Buckhead this Fall. Taking corner space that is adjacent to...
- Posted August 3, 2010
luxury lenox retailer wheels goods to temp space
Retailer Expanding And All It’ll Take Is One Purchase To Cover Expansion Expenses Louis Vuitton at Lenox Square Mall in Buckhead is renovating and expanding their retail presence. Space that was most recently Mark Shale, located in...
- Posted July 29, 2010