- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
All posts tagged "kirkwood"
Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
'The little market' moving Kirkwood space across the street.
- Posted February 26, 2014
Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closed
It's curtains for the Kirkwood restaurant after more than two years of drama.
- Posted June 11, 2013
Kirkwood Bar & Grill’s liquor license application denied by Mayor
Restaurant owner notified of denied license through local publication, waiting for official City notification. UPDATE (June 11, 2013): Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closed After its temporary liquor license was put in front of the city’s...
- Posted January 30, 2012
Kirkwood’s ‘The Pullman’ announces it’ll open January 13
American-style eatery tweets opening information Friday. The Kirkwood neighborhood is getting a new restaurant. The Pullman, which is replacing the now shuttered Jak’s All Inn (formerly Ace’s Bar and Grille), announced it will open soon in a...
- Posted January 8, 2012