- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
All posts tagged "inman park"
Ford Fry files plans for Superica
'Mex-Tex' concept opening in Krog Street Market
- Posted March 14, 2014
It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
Frozen treat retailer to open at Krog Street Market.
- Posted March 5, 2014
Krog Street Market reveals three new tenants!
Spice Road Chicken, Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams and Inman Park Pet Works to open at Inman Park development.
- Posted January 22, 2014
UPDATE: Krog Street Market signs 3 new tenants
Fred's Meat and Bread, Gu's Dumplings, and The Little Tart Bakeshop join lineup at Inman Park development.
- Posted September 13, 2013