- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "inman park"
It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
Frozen treat retailer to open at Krog Street Market.
- Posted March 5, 2014
Krog Street Market reveals three new tenants!
Spice Road Chicken, Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams and Inman Park Pet Works to open at Inman Park development.
- Posted January 22, 2014
UPDATE: Krog Street Market signs 3 new tenants
Fred's Meat and Bread, Gu's Dumplings, and The Little Tart Bakeshop join lineup at Inman Park development.
- Posted September 13, 2013
[Rendering] ‘Krog Street Market’ signs Ford Fry, Eli Kirshtein & five others
Paces Properties announces seven secured leases for the 'west-coast inspired' market.
- Posted July 17, 2013