- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
All posts tagged "home park"
‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15
Owners of PushStart Kitchen supper club bringing 'Better Half' to Home Park.
- Posted December 1, 2013
Home Park’s Mosque building 33,000-square-foot Gym
Al-Farooq Masjid of Atlanta files permit for new gymnasium facility. Al-Farooq Masjid, a Mosque located in the Home Park neighborhood of Midtown, is expanding. The Mosque filed a permit with City of Atlanta Tuesday for the construction...
- Posted January 10, 2012
New 14th Street Auto Spa to serve wings, beer and car washes
Eat, drink and wash the car in Home Park Home Park residents are puzzled by what’s being built on the corner of State and 14th Streets. It’s part car wash, part restaurant and has a working title...
- Posted May 9, 2011
Moe’s Original Barbecue Klaims Kool Korners Space In Midtown
Packing Heat After Kool Korners was sold, bought and renovated, the new landlord tried to recruit a sandwich shop in hopes of finding a worthy replacement. Nearly nine months later, the space has been leased to Moe’s...
- Posted November 9, 2010