- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 4 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 7 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 12 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 16 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 19 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 19 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 20 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 20 days ago
Home Park’s Mosque building 33,000-square-foot Gym
Al-Farooq Masjid of Atlanta files permit for new gymnasium facility. Al-Farooq Masjid, a Mosque located in the Home Park neighborhood of Midtown, is expanding. The Mosque filed a permit with City of Atlanta Tuesday for the construction...
- Posted 525 days ago
New 14th Street Auto Spa to serve wings, beer and car washes
Eat, drink and wash the car in Home Park Home Park residents are puzzled by what’s being built on the corner of State and 14th Streets. It’s part car wash, part restaurant and has a working title...
- Posted 772 days ago
Moe’s Original Barbecue Klaims Kool Korners Space In Midtown
Packing Heat After Kool Korners was sold, bought and renovated, the new landlord tried to recruit a sandwich shop in hopes of finding a worthy replacement. Nearly nine months later, the space has been leased to Moe’s...
- Posted 953 days ago
Opening of 14th st. Bridge Aiding in Home Parks Master Plan, Muahaha
What was once a cool corner, the intersection of 14th and State Street in Home Park between Old Midtown and West Midtown, is now a noisy construction site — but don’t fret as it all fits into...
- Posted 1253 days ago