- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "home park"
‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15
Owners of PushStart Kitchen supper club bringing 'Better Half' to Home Park.
- Posted December 1, 2013
Home Park’s Mosque building 33,000-square-foot Gym
Al-Farooq Masjid of Atlanta files permit for new gymnasium facility. Al-Farooq Masjid, a Mosque located in the Home Park neighborhood of Midtown, is expanding. The Mosque filed a permit with City of Atlanta Tuesday for the construction...
- Posted January 10, 2012
New 14th Street Auto Spa to serve wings, beer and car washes
Eat, drink and wash the car in Home Park Home Park residents are puzzled by what’s being built on the corner of State and 14th Streets. It’s part car wash, part restaurant and has a working title...
- Posted May 9, 2011
Moe’s Original Barbecue Klaims Kool Korners Space In Midtown
Packing Heat After Kool Korners was sold, bought and renovated, the new landlord tried to recruit a sandwich shop in hopes of finding a worthy replacement. Nearly nine months later, the space has been leased to Moe’s...
- Posted November 9, 2010