- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
All posts tagged "grant park"
Zoo Atlanta files plans for new Reptile Center
Existing 51-year-old reptile house to get $10 million+ upgrade.
- Posted March 31, 2013
‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ star Peter Thomas to open Bar One in Grant Park
Can reality T.V. make a failed restauranteur successful? God, let’s hope so. Because if air time on Bravo doesn’t make Peter Thomas’ restaurant a success, he’ll have to resort to singing back-up for Kim Zolciak. Ahem. Peter...
- Posted July 11, 2011
Cross between The Little Tart Bakeshop/Octane to open in Grant Park
The Little Tart Bakeshop/Octane hybrid slated for The Jane at Grant Park The Little Tart Bakeshop, a bakery specializing in french-style confections sold at various farmers markets around town, is joining forces with Octane for a new...
- Posted June 1, 2011
Abandoned airplane hanger in Grant Park begins restaurant conversion for 2011 opening
Developer’s proposed name: “The Hanger.” It’s gonna be a super fly space. And that’s why several respected Atlanta restaurateurs have been trying to land a lease for the hanger, according to developer and longtime Grant Park resident,...
- Posted December 25, 2010