- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 8 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
Zoo Atlanta files plans for new Reptile Center
Existing 51-year-old reptile house to get $10 million+ upgrade.
- Posted 80 days ago
‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ star Peter Thomas to open Bar One in Grant Park
Can reality T.V. make a failed restauranteur successful? God, let’s hope so. Because if air time on Bravo doesn’t make Peter Thomas’ restaurant a success, he’ll have to resort to singing back-up for Kim Zolciak. Ahem. Peter...
- Posted 709 days ago
Cross between The Little Tart Bakeshop/Octane to open in Grant Park
The Little Tart Bakeshop/Octane hybrid slated for The Jane at Grant Park The Little Tart Bakeshop, a bakery specializing in french-style confections sold at various farmers markets around town, is joining forces with Octane for a new...
- Posted 750 days ago
Abandoned airplane hanger in Grant Park begins restaurant conversion for 2011 opening
Developer’s proposed name: “The Hanger.” It’s gonna be a super fly space. And that’s why several respected Atlanta restaurateurs have been trying to land a lease for the hanger, according to developer and longtime Grant Park resident,...
- Posted 908 days ago
Former Adult Toy Shop owner to open Cupcake Lounge in Grant Park
Can a woman who sold dildos sell cupcakes? They’re not that different. It’s about giving people want they want, according to entrepreneur Tajuansar (Taj) Diallo. Leaving her Adult Toy Store behind in Milledgeville Georgia, Diallo will open...
- Posted 912 days ago
Zoo Atlanta Breaks Ground On New Carnivore Complex Exhibit
Lions And Tigers And Bears, Oh My! Zoo Atlanta, under the leadership of new President and CEO Raymond King, has began construction for the second phase of the yearlong construction project surrounding the vacated tiger enclosure, with...
- Posted 1031 days ago
Dulce Vegan Bakery Opening Brick & Mortar Oocation in Grant Park
With a brick and mortar location at 575 Boulevard SE in Grant Park, Dulce Vegan Bakery hopes to celebrate their grand opening by the end of January 2010. Dulce Vegan will serve as Atlanta’s only vegan owned...
- Posted 1260 days ago