- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "expanding"
Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
'The little market' moving Kirkwood space across the street.
- Posted February 26, 2014
Stanton Home Furnishings replacing Bella Cucina
Furnishings retailer moving Virginia-Highland store three doors down.
- Posted July 29, 2013
Spanx Headquarters to anchor Buckhead Atlanta office space
Shapewear retailer to open office and flagship retail store in 2014.
- Posted June 28, 2013
Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expanding
Midtown Place nail salon moving next door to larger space.
- Posted June 2, 2013