- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
All posts tagged "emory village"
Slice & Pint replacing Everybody’s Pizza Decatur
Pizza joint to close its Emory Village location March 19 making way for Slice & Pint.
- Posted March 8, 2013
Zoës Kitchen in Emory Village to open March 6
Mediterranean-inspired restaurant readies its seventh Ga location for opening.
- Posted March 2, 2013
[Rendering] Ink & Elm Tavern opening in Emory Village
7,000-square-foot tavern expected to open early winter 2013.
- Posted September 19, 2012
Road construction is about to put Saba Emory out of business
Owner says redevelopment of Emory Village is blocking traffic to restaurant. Saba Restaurant sent out an SOS on Facebook Wednesday morning. The restaurant on Oxford Road made a plea for customers to brave construction and visit their...
- Posted June 15, 2011