- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "emory village"
Slice & Pint replacing Everybody’s Pizza Decatur
Pizza joint to close its Emory Village location March 19 making way for Slice & Pint.
- Posted March 8, 2013
Zoës Kitchen in Emory Village to open March 6
Mediterranean-inspired restaurant readies its seventh Ga location for opening.
- Posted March 2, 2013
[Rendering] Ink & Elm Tavern opening in Emory Village
7,000-square-foot tavern expected to open early winter 2013.
- Posted September 19, 2012
Road construction is about to put Saba Emory out of business
Owner says redevelopment of Emory Village is blocking traffic to restaurant. Saba Restaurant sent out an SOS on Facebook Wednesday morning. The restaurant on Oxford Road made a plea for customers to brave construction and visit their...
- Posted June 15, 2011