- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "downtown"
Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
Holliday Inn Express spending an additional $1.5 million on facelift.
- Posted March 5, 2014
[Renderings] Vote on Auburn Ave.’s NEW look!
Downtown historic district to transform into one of three final concepts.
- Posted January 17, 2014
Cuts Steakhouse opening Downtown January 13
'Southern influenced' restaurant sharing building with Mediterranean joint.
- Posted January 12, 2014
Hyatt House at Georgia Aquarium breaks ground
Extended stay concept opening at Georgia Aquarium
- Posted January 3, 2014