- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "decatur"
Souper Jenny opening Decatur location Feb. 14
Buckhead mainstay expanding with second location.
- Posted January 11, 2014
The Imperial celebrating grand opening Dec. 13
Long awaited neighborhood bar arrives in Oakhurst.
- Posted December 13, 2013
Royal Sweets Indian street food concept opening November 3
Decatur Indian restaurant to feature indoor foodtruck.
- Posted November 3, 2013
Slice & Pint replacing Everybody’s Pizza Decatur
Pizza joint to close its Emory Village location March 19 making way for Slice & Pint.
- Posted March 8, 2013