- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
All posts tagged "decatur"
Souper Jenny opening Decatur location Feb. 14
Buckhead mainstay expanding with second location.
- Posted January 11, 2014
The Imperial celebrating grand opening Dec. 13
Long awaited neighborhood bar arrives in Oakhurst.
- Posted December 13, 2013
Royal Sweets Indian street food concept opening November 3
Decatur Indian restaurant to feature indoor foodtruck.
- Posted November 3, 2013
Slice & Pint replacing Everybody’s Pizza Decatur
Pizza joint to close its Emory Village location March 19 making way for Slice & Pint.
- Posted March 8, 2013