- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 2 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 5 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 6 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 12 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 19 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 20 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 28 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 28 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 29 days ago
Slice & Pint replacing Everybody’s Pizza Decatur
Pizza joint to close its Emory Village location March 19 making way for Slice & Pint.
- Posted 73 days ago
Carpe Diem Cafe and Bistro closes in Decatur
Dec. 23 was the restaurant's last day in business.
- Posted 142 days ago
Decatur’s Watershed to reopen as Chai Pani Indian Street food
North Carolina-based restaurant confirms new location via Twitter.
- Posted 214 days ago
The Nest reopens as Scoreboards Bar and Grill
Decatur restaurant gets reconceptualized.
- Posted 245 days ago
Ruby Tuesday shutters its Decatur location
Restaurant chain to close up to 33 other under-performing stores this year. Ruby Tuesday has shuttered its Decatur location, according to Decatur Patch. The restaurant, at 158 W. Ponce de Leon Ave., announced its closing on a...
- Posted 362 days ago
West Egg announces plans for Jewish-style deli in Decatur
The General Muir to open at the Emory Point development. The team behind West Egg Café will open The General Muir, a Jewish-style deli, in late-2012, the restaurant in a press release announced Friday. The General Muir...
- Posted 364 days ago
The Pinewood Tippling Room to open in Decatur May 15
Southern-style gastropub to replace the now relocated Cakes and Ale. The Pinewood Tippling Room, a restaurant serving “inventive, southern-inflected victuals and potables in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere,” is slated to open Tuesday, May 15, according to...
- Posted 370 days ago
Fox Brothers BBQ owners opening new Decatur concept
Fox Bros. Rib Joint to replace Maddy’s in Decatur. Fox Brothers Restaurant Group (FBRG), the restaurant group behind Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q and Big Tex Decatur, Wednesday announced in a press release, plans for a new concept called...
- Posted 390 days ago
Walmart plans 150,000 square-foot Decatur Supercenter
National discount department store submits letter of intent to lease land at Suburban Plaza. Walmart is interested in opening a new Supercenter inside the perimeter. The national discount department store has submitted its intent to lease land...
- Posted 551 days ago
Marlow’s Tavern, CVS and Solar Dimensions among first group of retailers to lease space at Emory Point
Other businesses include clothing retailer, quick-serve sandwich shop, cleaners. Cousins Properties, the developers of the Emory Point project, announced the first businesses to sign leases at the development, Monday. CVS, Jos A. Bank, Marlow’s Tavern, Which Wich,...
- Posted 566 days ago
Blue Caboose consignment store to close August 27
Decatur clothing retailer announces scheduled closure through Facebook. Blue Caboose, a baby and toddler resale clothing store, is closing. The Decatur clothing retailer located at 308 W. Ponce de Leon Avenue announced it would close August 27...
- Posted 651 days ago