- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 1 day ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 1 day ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 3 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 3 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 5 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 5 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
Royal Sweets Indian street food concept opening November 3
Decatur Indian restaurant to feature indoor foodtruck.
- Posted 1 month ago
Slice & Pint replacing Everybody’s Pizza Decatur
Pizza joint to close its Emory Village location March 19 making way for Slice & Pint.
- Posted 9 months ago
Carpe Diem Cafe and Bistro closes in Decatur
Dec. 23 was the restaurant's last day in business.
- Posted 12 months ago
Decatur’s Watershed to reopen as Chai Pani Indian Street food
North Carolina-based restaurant confirms new location via Twitter.
- Posted 1 year ago