- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "contest"
Will Buckhead Theatre take your advice for 2011 bookings? Here’s our winner!
Our grand prize winner gets two VIP tickets to Leslie Jordan’s Deck Them Halls Ya’ll and cocktails at Buckhead Bottle Bar We asked who you’d like to see perform at the Buckhead Theatre in 2011. Ashely Knotts,...
- Posted December 10, 2010
Tell us who should perform at Buckhead Theatre in 2011 and win VIP tickets to Leslie Jordan
Grand prize: two VIP tickets to Leslie Jordan’s Deck Them Halls Ya’ll and cocktails at Buckhead Bottle Bar Want to see Emmy Award winning comedian Leslie Jordan perform his comedy show, Deck Them Halls Ya’ll this Saturday...
- Posted December 6, 2010
Here’s the winning restaurant ‘concept’ for 905 Juniper based on YOUR votes!
But will the landlord stick to his guns and take the advice of the neighborhood? In a real estate first, our unsolicited quest to help the new owner at 905 Juniper select a restaurant tenant, has come...
- Posted November 13, 2010
New Owner At 905 Juniper Wants YOU To Pick His Restaurant Tenant – Tell Us What And Win!
Everyone Who Enters Wins Gourmet Chocolate Pink Cupcakes Instantly! Grand Prize: Dinner For Two At SOHO* & Tickets For ‘The Holiday Ice Spectacular’ Runner-ups Win Gift Cards To Chocolate Pink & Midtown Life You probably know the...
- Posted October 29, 2010