- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
All posts tagged "closing"
Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
Midtown pizza shuffle also welcomes Varuni Napoli
- Posted April 10, 2014
Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
Modern-Italian restaurant at Metropolis abruptly closes its doors.
- Posted March 30, 2014
P’cheen to shutter after eight years
Old Fourth Ward restaurant to reopen as a 'cocktail-driven restaurant and bar.'
- Posted January 31, 2014
Atlanta Bass Gallery closing Smyrna location
Musical instrument store moving operation to West Midtown.
- Posted January 11, 2014