- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "closing"
P’cheen to shutter after eight years
Old Fourth Ward restaurant to reopen as a 'cocktail-driven restaurant and bar.'
- Posted January 31, 2014
Atlanta Bass Gallery closing Smyrna location
Musical instrument store moving operation to West Midtown.
- Posted January 11, 2014
Yum Bunz permanently closes
Fast casual dim sum restaurant will not reopen as planned.
- Posted January 10, 2014
Yum Bunz abruptly closes its doors
Fast casual dim sum restaurant plans to reopen in 2014.
- Posted December 14, 2013