- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
Mamanoes brown bags it’s things and vanishes
Grocery store up and leaves its shinny new Midtown store.
- Posted 247 days ago
Burger Tap closes to soon be replaced by ‘Waffold’
Burger joint folds. Gourmet waffle sandwich concept taps in. Burger Tap in Morningside has closed. The gourmet burger restaurant, at 1409 N Highland Avenue, is being replaced by Waffold (gourmet waffle sandwiches), according to permanent and temporary...
- Posted 336 days ago
MF Buckhead to close after dinner service tonight
Sushi bar owners plan to open similar concept nearby. After filing for bankruptcy in November, the owners of MF Buckhead have been court ordered to a “full liquidation” of the Buckhead restaurant, the Atlanta Journal Constitution’s John...
- Posted 503 days ago
Evos Midtown reopens, yawns, closes again
Viewpoint’s ‘healthy and environmentally sound’ fast food chain dies for a second time in two years. Evos has closed its Midtown location, again. The “healthy and environmentally sound” fast food chain located in Viewpoint, at 855 Peachtree...
- Posted 504 days ago