- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "closed"
Bobby Berk home exits the Atlanta market
Home furnishings retailer shutters Midtown location.
- Posted November 4, 2013
Mamanoes brown bags it’s things and vanishes
Grocery store up and leaves its shinny new Midtown store.
- Posted October 15, 2012
Burger Tap closes to soon be replaced by ‘Waffold’
Burger joint folds. Gourmet waffle sandwich concept taps in. Burger Tap in Morningside has closed. The gourmet burger restaurant, at 1409 N Highland Avenue, is being replaced by Waffold (gourmet waffle sandwiches), according to permanent and temporary...
- Posted July 18, 2012
MF Buckhead to close after dinner service tonight
Sushi bar owners plan to open similar concept nearby. After filing for bankruptcy in November, the owners of MF Buckhead have been court ordered to a “full liquidation” of the Buckhead restaurant, the Atlanta Journal Constitution’s John...
- Posted February 2, 2012