- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
All posts tagged "closed"
Bobby Berk home exits the Atlanta market
Home furnishings retailer shutters Midtown location.
- Posted November 4, 2013
Mamanoes brown bags it’s things and vanishes
Grocery store up and leaves its shinny new Midtown store.
- Posted October 15, 2012
Burger Tap closes to soon be replaced by ‘Waffold’
Burger joint folds. Gourmet waffle sandwich concept taps in. Burger Tap in Morningside has closed. The gourmet burger restaurant, at 1409 N Highland Avenue, is being replaced by Waffold (gourmet waffle sandwiches), according to permanent and temporary...
- Posted July 18, 2012
MF Buckhead to close after dinner service tonight
Sushi bar owners plan to open similar concept nearby. After filing for bankruptcy in November, the owners of MF Buckhead have been court ordered to a “full liquidation” of the Buckhead restaurant, the Atlanta Journal Constitution’s John...
- Posted February 2, 2012