- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
Castleberry Hill to get ‘natural food depot’
The Boxcar Grocer to replace weave shop Downtown What Now Atlanta reported Tuesday Castleberry Hill would be getting an Acme Market grocery store– some details were tangled– a building permit filed Monday had some inaccuracies. The now...
- Posted 799 days ago
Will new grocer make Castleberry Hill wig out?
Acme Market to replace weave shop Downtown UPDATE: (April 12): Castleberry Hill to get ‘natural food depot” Castleberry hill will soon be home to an Acme Market grocery store. The now shuttered Kim Miller’s Hair Gallery at...
- Posted 800 days ago
Gourmet dessert bar slated for Castleberry Hill
Self-taught cake designer to open Sweet Tooth’s Dessert Bar Does she have what it takes to be Atlanta’s next Cake Boss? Cake designing doesn’t require any creative ability, according to soon-to-be dessert shop owner Chalandra Strickland. “I...
- Posted 825 days ago
WASABi restaurant to re-open as Bottle Rocket in Castleberry Hill
New menu. New name. New interior. Same owner. WASABi restaurant will close on Dec. 23 to re-open as Bottle Rocket on Dec. 31. Located at 180 Walker street in Castleberry Hill, the restaurant currently serves sushi and...
- Posted 926 days ago