- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo space
Bar & Bistro to replace 25-year-old European cafe on Peachtree Road.
- Posted 21 days ago
Chipotle Mexican Grill opening Brookwood store
Quick-serve burrito joint to replace Fig Jam at Brookwood Place.
- Posted 92 days ago
Brookwood’s La Pietra Cucina reopening as LPC Sept. 13
Italian restaurant to reopen ‘better than ever’ after short remodel.
- Posted 280 days ago
Sunny’s Hair & Wigs moving to Brookwood Place
Hair accessory retailer to replace Sage Clothing joining the soon-to-open Sam Flax and Aveda Institute. Sunnyʼs Hair & Wigs, a 19-year-old retailer of “celebrity quality” hair extensions, is relocating its Atlanta location. The Minneapolis-based hair accessory retailer...
- Posted 708 days ago
Sam Flax art supply to relocate after 20 years
Brookwood Place Kroger to become art supply store’s new home. Sam Flax, the art supply store on Northside Drive for two decades, is relocating for the second time in 25 years. The art supply store was first...
- Posted 741 days ago
Brookwood Place Kroger to close
Sam Flax under negotiation for space. UPDATE (June 9, 2011): Sam Flax art supply to relocate after 20 years Kroger is closing a 36,000-square-foot Brookwood store. The grocery store chain will close their store at 1745 Peachtree...
- Posted 742 days ago