- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
All posts tagged "brookhaven"
Flying Biscuit to open its ninth Georgia location Monday
Non-stop breakfast restaurant in search of franchise partners for its newest location. The Flying Biscuit Café, a restaurant chain that serves breakfast all day, is opening its newest location in Brookhaven. Located in the Town Boulevard Shopping...
- Posted November 9, 2011
Flying Biscuit adds two Atlanta-area locations
Peachtree City and Brookhaven locations coming soon The Flying Biscuit Cafe, a franchise that serves eclectic American cuisine, announced plans for two new Atlanta-area locations. The restaurant alerted Facebook fans and Twitter followers to their newest locations,...
- Posted April 25, 2011
Expert’s take on Sembler’s Town: Brookhaven
Are there parallels between Town and Atlantic Station? Town: Brookhaven, Sembler Co.’s latest Atlanta project, is a whopping 600,000-square-foot mixed-use development. The 54-acre project near Oglethorpe University in DeKalb County offers restaurants, retail, and more than 1500...
- Posted March 18, 2011
metrotainment’s sugar shack is finally opening
If You’ve Ever Eaten Metrotainment, You’ll Know To Set Low Standards (While Hoping For The Best, Of Course) Signage finally went up yesterday and furniture was in route at Metrotainment’s newest restaurant, Sugar Shack located in Brookhaven...
- Posted July 9, 2010