- Lenox getting Tumi, Vince Camuto, Invicta and BachrachPosted 1 day ago
- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 2 days ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 7 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 10 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 12 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 17 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 19 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 24 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 25 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 34 days ago
Flying Biscuit to open its ninth Georgia location Monday
Non-stop breakfast restaurant in search of franchise partners for its newest location. The Flying Biscuit Café, a restaurant chain that serves breakfast all day, is opening its newest location in Brookhaven. Located in the Town Boulevard Shopping...
- Posted 563 days ago
Flying Biscuit adds two Atlanta-area locations
Peachtree City and Brookhaven locations coming soon The Flying Biscuit Cafe, a franchise that serves eclectic American cuisine, announced plans for two new Atlanta-area locations. The restaurant alerted Facebook fans and Twitter followers to their newest locations,...
- Posted 761 days ago
Expert’s take on Sembler’s Town: Brookhaven
Are there parallels between Town and Atlantic Station? Town: Brookhaven, Sembler Co.’s latest Atlanta project, is a whopping 600,000-square-foot mixed-use development. The 54-acre project near Oglethorpe University in DeKalb County offers restaurants, retail, and more than 1500...
- Posted 799 days ago
metrotainment’s sugar shack is finally opening
If You’ve Ever Eaten Metrotainment, You’ll Know To Set Low Standards (While Hoping For The Best, Of Course) Signage finally went up yesterday and furniture was in route at Metrotainment’s newest restaurant, Sugar Shack located in Brookhaven...
- Posted 1051 days ago