- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "brookhaven"
Flying Biscuit to open its ninth Georgia location Monday
Non-stop breakfast restaurant in search of franchise partners for its newest location. The Flying Biscuit Café, a restaurant chain that serves breakfast all day, is opening its newest location in Brookhaven. Located in the Town Boulevard Shopping...
- Posted November 9, 2011
Flying Biscuit adds two Atlanta-area locations
Peachtree City and Brookhaven locations coming soon The Flying Biscuit Cafe, a franchise that serves eclectic American cuisine, announced plans for two new Atlanta-area locations. The restaurant alerted Facebook fans and Twitter followers to their newest locations,...
- Posted April 25, 2011
Expert’s take on Sembler’s Town: Brookhaven
Are there parallels between Town and Atlantic Station? Town: Brookhaven, Sembler Co.’s latest Atlanta project, is a whopping 600,000-square-foot mixed-use development. The 54-acre project near Oglethorpe University in DeKalb County offers restaurants, retail, and more than 1500...
- Posted March 18, 2011
metrotainment’s sugar shack is finally opening
If You’ve Ever Eaten Metrotainment, You’ll Know To Set Low Standards (While Hoping For The Best, Of Course) Signage finally went up yesterday and furniture was in route at Metrotainment’s newest restaurant, Sugar Shack located in Brookhaven...
- Posted July 9, 2010