- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "atlantic station"
Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soon
The Pig And The Pearl, Diner, and Chick-a-Biddy, coming to the Midtown Metropolis.
- Posted May 18, 2013
Shaun Doty to open chicken concept at Atlantic Station
Yet-to-be-named restaurant to take over the former Grape at the midtown mixed-use community. Shortly after announcing he’d open a new chicken joint in Midtown, Atlanta restauranteur Shaun Doty, is already planning a similar concept nearby. The first, Bantam...
- Posted July 20, 2012
Athleta to open its first Georgia store at Atlantic Station
Mixed-use community announces new retail addition during Sister Hazel Concert. Athleta, a retailer offering women’s yoga clothing, swimwear, running clothing and athletic clothing for fitness, golf & tennis, is opening its first Georgia location in Midtown. The...
- Posted July 15, 2012
Bill Hallman to open Midtown location May 6
Local designer bringing his fourth boutique to Atlantic Station. Designer Bill Hallman is opening the fourth location for his Atlanta-based boutique in Midtown. The retailer will open at Atlantic Station Sunday, May 6 on 18th Street across...
- Posted May 4, 2012