- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 4 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 7 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 12 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 14 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 16 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 19 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 19 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 20 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 20 days ago
Iconic Nickiemoto’s sign spotted in flat bed truck off Delk Road
But where the heck is the 12 year old restaurant sign going? 5 napkin burger officially took over the shuttered Nickiemoto’s space today after the restaurant closed on Dec. 12. Pictured above, the Nickiemoto’s marquee was spotted...
- Posted 916 days ago
Bitch feud on Twitter: Will Chow Baby on Ponce de Leon Fail?
Our competitor says yes. We say: No. What say ye? Twitter is a buzz with our competitor’s contention that the new Chow Baby, which opened yesterday on Ponce de Leon avenue, is going to die before its...
- Posted 921 days ago
Moe’s and Joe’s Tavern grills YEAH! Burger
Is this sign the start of Atlanta’s in town burger wars? Several passersby were troubled to see the above sign displayed predominately on the gate of Moe’s and Joe’s Tavern in Virginia Highland. Curious ourselves, we stopped...
- Posted 933 days ago
Greetings ATL from NYC! Check out “Peach State of Mind”
NYC: You Wish You Were Cool Like The ATL httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbg8-DwNDwM Blogging from NYC feeling inspired from Jay-Z’s song, Empire State of Mind. Thanks to what now, atlanta? reader Scott for giving us the heads up on Peach State...
- Posted 1237 days ago