- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
- Topshop/Topman opening Atlanta location
All posts tagged "atlanta humor"
Iconic Nickiemoto’s sign spotted in flat bed truck off Delk Road
But where the heck is the 12 year old restaurant sign going? 5 napkin burger officially took over the shuttered Nickiemoto’s space today after the restaurant closed on Dec. 12. Pictured above, the Nickiemoto’s marquee was spotted...
- Posted December 15, 2010
Bitch feud on Twitter: Will Chow Baby on Ponce de Leon Fail?
Our competitor says yes. We say: No. What say ye? Twitter is a buzz with our competitor’s contention that the new Chow Baby, which opened yesterday on Ponce de Leon avenue, is going to die before its...
- Posted December 10, 2010
Moe’s and Joe’s Tavern grills YEAH! Burger
Is this sign the start of Atlanta’s in town burger wars? Several passersby were troubled to see the above sign displayed predominately on the gate of Moe’s and Joe’s Tavern in Virginia Highland. Curious ourselves, we stopped...
- Posted November 28, 2010
Greetings ATL from NYC! Check out “Peach State of Mind”
NYC: You Wish You Were Cool Like The ATL httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbg8-DwNDwM Blogging from NYC feeling inspired from Jay-Z’s song, Empire State of Mind. Thanks to what now, atlanta? reader Scott for giving us the heads up on Peach State...
- Posted January 29, 2010