- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
All posts tagged "ansley mall"
Uncle Maddio’s files plans for Ansley Mall store
Pizza joint to replace Boardwalk Burgers and Fries.
- Posted March 12, 2013
Yeah Burger’s Shaun Doty to open Midtown chicken joint
Local chef and restauranteur plans new Ansley Mall restaurant. Shaun Doty, the co-founder and executive chef of Yeah Burger, is trying his hand at chicken. Doty will open a fast casual chicken concept that serves local free-range...
- Posted March 13, 2012
Ansley Mall gets Boardwalk Burgers, Midtown’s latest artery clogger
Midtown’s devolving restaurant scene forces everyone to eat burgers Midtown’s waistline has gone to hell and Ansley Mall isn’t helping. Boardwalk Fresh Burgers and Fries will open at Midtown’s open air mall this summer, according to the...
- Posted March 25, 2011
Panera Bread confirmed for Midtown’s Ansley Mall with other restaurants under negotiation
Is Ansley Mall turning food court? Midtown’s Ansley Mall is getting several new restaurants. Panera Bread is first in the line-up, scheduled to take the Hallmark Greeting Cards space, according to Vice President of Retail Leasing for...
- Posted February 25, 2011