- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "ansley mall"
Uncle Maddio’s files plans for Ansley Mall store
Pizza joint to replace Boardwalk Burgers and Fries.
- Posted March 12, 2013
Yeah Burger’s Shaun Doty to open Midtown chicken joint
Local chef and restauranteur plans new Ansley Mall restaurant. Shaun Doty, the co-founder and executive chef of Yeah Burger, is trying his hand at chicken. Doty will open a fast casual chicken concept that serves local free-range...
- Posted March 13, 2012
Ansley Mall gets Boardwalk Burgers, Midtown’s latest artery clogger
Midtown’s devolving restaurant scene forces everyone to eat burgers Midtown’s waistline has gone to hell and Ansley Mall isn’t helping. Boardwalk Fresh Burgers and Fries will open at Midtown’s open air mall this summer, according to the...
- Posted March 25, 2011
Panera Bread confirmed for Midtown’s Ansley Mall with other restaurants under negotiation
Is Ansley Mall turning food court? Midtown’s Ansley Mall is getting several new restaurants. Panera Bread is first in the line-up, scheduled to take the Hallmark Greeting Cards space, according to Vice President of Retail Leasing for...
- Posted February 25, 2011