- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts tagged "alpharetta"
Salt Factory Pub coming to Alpharetta Nov. 4
Roswell's upscale gastropub opening second location.
- Posted October 24, 2013
Alpharetta to get Crafty Draught’s 2nd Ga store
Retailer of craft beer secures space in Village at Park Bridge shopping center.
- Posted March 2, 2013
Roswell’s Salt Factory Pub to open Alpharetta location
Upscale gastropub to open second location late February 2013.
- Posted December 4, 2012
FIGO Pasta temporarily closes its Alpharetta location
Italian restaurant on North Point Parkway undergoing a ‘refresh.’ Six other locations slated for same. FIGO Pasta’s Alpharetta location is undergoing a “refresh,” the Italian restaurant announced in a press release Tuesday. It will be the first...
- Posted May 22, 2012