- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
All posts tagged "alpharetta"
Salt Factory Pub coming to Alpharetta Nov. 4
Roswell's upscale gastropub opening second location.
- Posted October 24, 2013
Alpharetta to get Crafty Draught’s 2nd Ga store
Retailer of craft beer secures space in Village at Park Bridge shopping center.
- Posted March 2, 2013
Roswell’s Salt Factory Pub to open Alpharetta location
Upscale gastropub to open second location late February 2013.
- Posted December 4, 2012
FIGO Pasta temporarily closes its Alpharetta location
Italian restaurant on North Point Parkway undergoing a ‘refresh.’ Six other locations slated for same. FIGO Pasta’s Alpharetta location is undergoing a “refresh,” the Italian restaurant announced in a press release Tuesday. It will be the first...
- Posted May 22, 2012