- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Latest Breaking News
Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
Taco joint takes space on Edgewood Avenue.
- February 21, 2014
New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Upscale Buckhead Hotel submits plans for new eatery.
- February 20, 2014
Topshop/Topman opening Atlanta location
London-based fashion retailer opening soon to Lenox Square Mall.
- February 9, 2014
P’cheen to shutter after eight years
Old Fourth Ward restaurant to reopen as a 'cocktail-driven restaurant and bar.'
- January 31, 2014