- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
We cover openings, closings, expansions and renovations in Atlanta’s businesses without the relentless cheerleading that you see in other sites.
We’ve assembled a panel of picky perfectionists who help us break news and make informed, BIASED opinions. They’re thought leaders, tastemakers, and trendsetters in restaurants, retail and real estate. You know who they are, but we’re not sayin’.
We have no shame in calling out failures and cheering successes. Disagree with something we write about? Then dish it out in our comment section, but be aware that we are gonna dish it right back at you. No hard feelings.
You want to know what’s new, now, and next and we’re gonna tell you. Atlanta’s growing fast. Keep up.
Thanks for reading!
caleb j. spivak