- Lenox getting Tumi, Vince Camuto, Invicta and BachrachPosted 13 hours ago
- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 1 day ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 6 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 10 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 11 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 16 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 18 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 24 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 24 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 33 days ago
We cover openings, closings, expansions and renovations in Atlanta’s businesses without the relentless cheerleading that you see in other sites.
We’ve assembled a panel of picky perfectionists who help us break news and make informed, BIASED opinions. They’re thought leaders, tastemakers, and trendsetters in restaurants, retail and real estate. You know who they are, but we’re not sayin’.
We have no shame in calling out failures and cheering successes. Disagree with something we write about? Then dish it out in our comment section, but be aware that we are gonna dish it right back at you. No hard feelings.
You want to know what’s new, now, and next and we’re gonna tell you. Atlanta’s growing fast. Keep up.
Thanks for reading!
caleb j. spivak