- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
We cover openings, closings, expansions and renovations in Atlanta’s businesses without the relentless cheerleading that you see in other sites.
We’ve assembled a panel of picky perfectionists who help us break news and make informed, BIASED opinions. They’re thought leaders, tastemakers, and trendsetters in restaurants, retail and real estate. You know who they are, but we’re not sayin’.
We have no shame in calling out failures and cheering successes. Disagree with something we write about? Then dish it out in our comment section, but be aware that we are gonna dish it right back at you. No hard feelings.
You want to know what’s new, now, and next and we’re gonna tell you. Atlanta’s growing fast. Keep up.
Thanks for reading!
caleb j. spivak