- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
More Miscellaneous News
Cavalia to take 210,000 pound dump on Midtown
The thrills, chills and spills of a 70-horse show forces company to adopt ‘horse...
- Posted December 13, 2011
Lenox Square Mall spending $633K to demolish its main entrance
Buckhead shopping center plans redesign to create ‘more street level retail exposure.’ Lenox Square...
- Posted December 5, 2011
Creative Loafing names What Now Atlanta favorite blog to follow on Twitter
Other Twitter favorites include ‘Mayor of Ponce,’ Big Boi and Lance Gummere. Creative Loafing...
- Posted December 2, 2011
Suburbs are getting a giant indoor trampoline park, too!
Sky Zone coming to Suwanee this December, just months before Buckhead gets Hang Time....
- Posted November 28, 2011