- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
More retail News
Orangetheory opening 3 more Atlanta centers
Will fitness center plateau at six metro locations?
- Posted January 7, 2014
Sprinkles Cupcakes opening at Lenox January 24
Baked goods retailer opening first Atlanta location in Buckhead.
- Posted January 3, 2014
Sexii Paws opening on Auburn Ave. Downtown
Pet Grooming shop coming soon to Auburn Avenue
- Posted December 11, 2013
UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami Circle
Bowling alley strikes an unanimous win at the BZA.
- Posted December 7, 2013