- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
More failed health inspection News
Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspections
Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail restaurant inspections.
- Posted December 1, 2013
Big Easy Grille, Little Azio and more fail October health inspections
Big Easy Grille, Little Azio and more scored 70 or less on recent...
- Posted November 1, 2013
Genki Noodles & Sushi, Zen On Ten and more fail September health inspections
Genki Noodles & Sushi, Zen On Ten and more fail September health inspections.
- Posted October 8, 2013
Two Urban Licks, Thumbs Up Diner and more fail July health inspections
Two Urban Licks, Thumbs Up Diner and more fail last month.
- Posted August 2, 2013