- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
- Topshop/Topman opening Atlanta location
More failed health inspection News
Big Easy Grille, Little Azio and more fail October health inspections
Big Easy Grille, Little Azio and more scored 70 or less on recent...
- Posted November 1, 2013
Genki Noodles & Sushi, Zen On Ten and more fail September health inspections
Genki Noodles & Sushi, Zen On Ten and more fail September health inspections.
- Posted October 8, 2013
Two Urban Licks, Thumbs Up Diner and more fail July health inspections
Two Urban Licks, Thumbs Up Diner and more fail last month.
- Posted August 2, 2013
Food 101, El Taco and more fail June health inspections
Failing Fulton County restaurants scored less than 70 on recent reports.
- Posted July 2, 2013