- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
More real estate News
REVEALED! ‘Buckhead Atlanta’ to open July 7
Phase I of mixed-use development slated for mid-2014 grand opening.
- Posted December 23, 2013
UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami Circle
Bowling alley strikes an unanimous win at the BZA.
- Posted December 7, 2013
Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14
'Crowd-funded' distillery hosting fundraiser at Parrish on 'Repeal Day.'
- Posted December 5, 2013
NY developer reveals plans for 3 new Atlanta skyscrapers
New Midtown development to include one of the city's tallest skyscrapers.
- Posted November 23, 2013