- Lenox getting Tumi, Vince Camuto, Invicta and BachrachPosted 22 hours ago
- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 2 days ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 7 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 10 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 12 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 17 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 18 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 24 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 25 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 33 days ago
More industry insights News
Why do restaurateurs lease space where previous restaurants failed or closed?
Expert discusses pros and cons for taking over a shuttered restaurant space Restaurants fail for...
- Posted 848 days ago
Tenant vs. Landlord: Expert weighs in on who has the upper hand in leasing commercial space
Who has more power in a down market: Tenant or Landlord? Since landlords and...
- Posted 851 days ago
Expert weighs in on the current state of Atlanta’s commercial spaces
Editor’s note: Welcome to our new weekly commercial real estate column. Shaun Weinstock and...
- Posted 855 days ago
Latest industry insights
Expert explains how tenants like Geisha House might have gotten out of its lease
Did Atlantic Station approach tenants like Geisha House and American...
- Posted 660 days ago
Do ‘Master Planned Communities’ like Midtown’s Atlantic Station hurt our city?
Urbanist, guest columnist, says Atlantic Station is a great example...
- Posted 674 days ago
Why Buckhead has the least green space in all of Atlanta and what’s being done about it
Commercial Real Estate Expert discusses what it’ll take to make...
- Posted 683 days ago
Are Atlantans ready to rent luxury high-rise apartments?
They should, argues Urbanist, guest columnist, because it’s the only...
- Posted 692 days ago
[Opinion] Are condos ruining Atlanta?
Urbanist, guest columnist, says condos are stunting Atlanta’s urban growth....
- Posted 733 days ago
Is Virginia-Highland’s restaurant and retail scene being overtaken by corporate monsters?
Expert examines shift from local to corporate as real estate...
- Posted 786 days ago
Expert’s take on Sembler’s Town: Brookhaven
Are there parallels between Town and Atlantic Station? Town: Brookhaven,...
- Posted 799 days ago
Expert’s update on ‘Streets of Buckhead’ in 2011
Will new developer stick with Ben Carter’s plan? Arizona has...
- Posted 815 days ago
Expert explains why Legoland Discovery Center would open at Atlanta’s least ‘kid friendly’ mall
Phipps Plaza Mall scores Legoland Discovery Center but what of...
- Posted 826 days ago
Expert busts the ‘Midtown Mile’ myth
Will Midtown’s proposed retail epicenter, the Midtown Mile, ever be...
- Posted 832 days ago