- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
More industry insights News
[Opinion] Are condos ruining Atlanta?
Urbanist, guest columnist, says condos are stunting Atlanta’s urban growth. His solution? Apartments. UPDATE...
- Posted May 23, 2011
Is Virginia-Highland’s restaurant and retail scene being overtaken by corporate monsters?
Expert examines shift from local to corporate as real estate costs increase Virginia-Highland, one...
- Posted March 31, 2011
Expert’s take on Sembler’s Town: Brookhaven
Are there parallels between Town and Atlantic Station? Town: Brookhaven, Sembler Co.’s latest Atlanta...
- Posted March 18, 2011
Expert’s update on ‘Streets of Buckhead’ in 2011
Will new developer stick with Ben Carter’s plan? Arizona has the Grand Canyon. Georgia...
- Posted March 2, 2011