- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Did Atlantic Station approach tenants like Geisha House and American Eagle with a deal impossible to...
More industry insights News
Are Atlantans ready to rent luxury high-rise apartments?
They should, argues Urbanist, guest columnist, because it’s the only way Atlanta will become...
- Posted July 3, 2011