- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
General Assembly is the second startup incubator courted by PCM
Retail and drop-off facility to be located between Midtown and Buckhead.
Holliday Inn Express spending an additional $1.5 million on facelift.
More real estate News
Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
Mixed-use redevelopment project reveals vendors for 'Central Food Hall'
- Posted March 4, 2014