- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Holliday Inn Express spending an additional $1.5 million on facelift.
Mixed-use redevelopment project reveals vendors for 'Central Food Hall'
New expansion to include world's largest collection of Jim Henson's The Muppets.
More real estate News
Jacoby, first developer to publicly acknowledge Cobb County Stadium bid
Insiders suggest 60 developers are vying for Braves project.
- Posted December 23, 2013