- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
All posts by Urbanist
Do ‘Master Planned Communities’ like Midtown’s Atlantic Station hurt our city?
Urbanist, guest columnist, says Atlantic Station is a great example of a “destructive” development. Atlantic Station (AS), the physical manifestation of Atlanta’s zeal for bright, new, shiny developments, has come at the expense of logic and smart...
- Posted July 20, 2011
Are Atlantans ready to rent luxury high-rise apartments?
They should, argues Urbanist, guest columnist, because it’s the only way Atlanta will become a great city. It’s been proven Atlantans will purchase high-rise condos but will they rent high-rise apartments? There’s only one way to find...
- Posted July 3, 2011
[Opinion] Are condos ruining Atlanta?
Urbanist, guest columnist, says condos are stunting Atlanta’s urban growth. His solution? Apartments. UPDATE (July 3) : Are Atlantan’s ready to rent luxury high-rise apartments? Home ownership, Middle America’s status symbol that ignorantly proclaims “I’ve made it...
- Posted May 23, 2011