- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
All posts by Urbanist
Do ‘Master Planned Communities’ like Midtown’s Atlantic Station hurt our city?
Urbanist, guest columnist, says Atlantic Station is a great example of a “destructive” development. Atlantic Station (AS), the physical manifestation of Atlanta’s zeal for bright, new, shiny developments, has come at the expense of logic and smart...
- Posted July 20, 2011
Are Atlantans ready to rent luxury high-rise apartments?
They should, argues Urbanist, guest columnist, because it’s the only way Atlanta will become a great city. It’s been proven Atlantans will purchase high-rise condos but will they rent high-rise apartments? There’s only one way to find...
- Posted July 3, 2011
[Opinion] Are condos ruining Atlanta?
Urbanist, guest columnist, says condos are stunting Atlanta’s urban growth. His solution? Apartments. UPDATE (July 3) : Are Atlantan’s ready to rent luxury high-rise apartments? Home ownership, Middle America’s status symbol that ignorantly proclaims “I’ve made it...
- Posted May 23, 2011