- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
Do ‘Master Planned Communities’ like Midtown’s Atlantic Station hurt our city?
Urbanist, guest columnist, says Atlantic Station is a great example of a “destructive” development. Atlantic Station (AS), the physical manifestation of Atlanta’s zeal for bright, new, shiny developments, has come at the expense of logic and smart...
- Posted 700 days ago
Are Atlantans ready to rent luxury high-rise apartments?
They should, argues Urbanist, guest columnist, because it’s the only way Atlanta will become a great city. It’s been proven Atlantans will purchase high-rise condos but will they rent high-rise apartments? There’s only one way to find...
- Posted 717 days ago
[Opinion] Are condos ruining Atlanta?
Urbanist, guest columnist, says condos are stunting Atlanta’s urban growth. His solution? Apartments. UPDATE (July 3) : Are Atlantan’s ready to rent luxury high-rise apartments? Home ownership, Middle America’s status symbol that ignorantly proclaims “I’ve made it...
- Posted 758 days ago