- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 5 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 8 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 10 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 15 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 17 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 22 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 23 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 32 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 32 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 32 days ago
Expert explains how tenants like Geisha House might have gotten out of its lease
Did Atlantic Station approach tenants like Geisha House and American Eagle with a deal impossible to refuse?
- Posted 658 days ago
Why Buckhead has the least green space in all of Atlanta and what’s being done about it
Commercial Real Estate Expert discusses what it’ll take to make Buckhead a greener, more pedestrian friendly place. Ever get a bird’s eye view of Atlanta? — Our city is truly amazing because, unlike many cities that are...
- Posted 681 days ago
Is Virginia-Highland’s restaurant and retail scene being overtaken by corporate monsters?
Expert examines shift from local to corporate as real estate costs increase Virginia-Highland, one of the few pedestrian friendly districts in Atlanta, is clearly one of the best retail sub-markets. With commercial real estate rental prices at...
- Posted 784 days ago
Top 5 things a restaurateur should know before leasing or renewing in this market
5. Always use Protection 4. Timing 3. Be the Driver 2. Strength in Numbers 1. Knowledge is Wealth There are a myriad of components to consider before entering into a new lease or renewing an existing lease....
- Posted 804 days ago
Expert explains why Legoland Discovery Center would open at Atlanta’s least ‘kid friendly’ mall
Phipps Plaza Mall scores Legoland Discovery Center but what of the mall’s current and future tenants? For the city’s tourism, economy, hospitality industry, etc., Legoland Discovery Center opening a 32,000-square-foot center in Atlanta is fantastic news (story...
- Posted 824 days ago
Expert weighs in on the future of Atlantic Station
How realistic is the new developer’s hopes of an “Evolution?” Atlantic station reminds me of the Atlanta Falcons performance in the playoffs this year: the hype before opening up on the big stage was set only for...
- Posted 839 days ago
Why do restaurateurs lease space where previous restaurants failed or closed?
Expert discusses pros and cons for taking over a shuttered restaurant space Restaurants fail for numerous reasons: food quality, atmosphere, service, pricing, high COGS versus percentage of revenue, marketing, and of course location. Many failed restaurant owners like...
- Posted 846 days ago
Expert weighs in on the current state of Atlanta’s commercial spaces
Editor’s note: Welcome to our new weekly commercial real estate column. Shaun Weinstock and Dotan Zuckerman, our real estate experts, will give you a behind the scenes look of possible scenarios that explain the openings and closings...
- Posted 853 days ago