- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
All posts by Shaun Weinstock
Expert explains how tenants like Geisha House might have gotten out of its lease
Did Atlantic Station approach tenants like Geisha House and American Eagle with a deal impossible to refuse?
- Posted August 4, 2011
Why Buckhead has the least green space in all of Atlanta and what’s being done about it
Commercial Real Estate Expert discusses what it’ll take to make Buckhead a greener, more pedestrian friendly place. Ever get a bird’s eye view of Atlanta? — Our city is truly amazing because, unlike many cities that are...
- Posted July 12, 2011
Is Virginia-Highland’s restaurant and retail scene being overtaken by corporate monsters?
Expert examines shift from local to corporate as real estate costs increase Virginia-Highland, one of the few pedestrian friendly districts in Atlanta, is clearly one of the best retail sub-markets. With commercial real estate rental prices at...
- Posted March 31, 2011
Top 5 things a restaurateur should know before leasing or renewing in this market
5. Always use Protection 4. Timing 3. Be the Driver 2. Strength in Numbers 1. Knowledge is Wealth There are a myriad of components to consider before entering into a new lease or renewing an existing lease....
- Posted March 11, 2011