- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 day ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 2 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 3 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 3 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 1 week ago
- UPDATE: Flip Burger Poncey-Highland now openPosted 1 week ago
- Metrofresh to close at Atlanta Botanical GardenPosted 1 week ago
- NY developer reveals plans for 3 new Atlanta skyscrapersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Canoe owners opening wine and beer boutiquePosted 2 weeks ago
Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in Brookwood
Restaurant announces closure on its Facebook page.
- Posted 2 days ago
Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspections
Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail restaurant inspections.
- Posted 3 days ago
Atlanta to get a second Murphy’s after 33 years?
Owner Tom Murphy announces intentions for second restaurant.
- Posted 3 weeks ago
Midtown getting a second Bantam and Biddy
Quick-service chicken joint coming soon to 12th and Midtown.
- Posted 4 weeks ago