- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
‘The little market’ moving Kirkwood space across the street.
Le Petit Marché (The Little Market) at the corner of Hosea L. Williams Drive and Howard Street is relocating after six years in business.
The neighborhood eatery is moving from its current 1,100-square-foot Kirkwood space to a new 2,000-square-foot location across the street, at 1986 Hosea L. Williams Drive.
“I’ve been melancholic and reflective of the many happy memories born here over the past 6 years,” Marchet Sparks, owner of Le Petit Marché, posted on the market’s Facebook page late last week.
“Very very thankful for these four walls and for all of you who let us be part of your lives.”
Le Petit Marché closed its doors on Monday to prepare for the move, and will reopen Friday, February 28 at its new location.