- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
‘The little market’ moving Kirkwood space across the street.
Le Petit Marché (The Little Market) at the corner of Hosea L. Williams Drive and Howard Street is relocating after six years in business.
The neighborhood eatery is moving from its current 1,100-square-foot Kirkwood space to a new 2,000-square-foot location across the street, at 1986 Hosea L. Williams Drive.
“I’ve been melancholic and reflective of the many happy memories born here over the past 6 years,” Marchet Sparks, owner of Le Petit Marché, posted on the market’s Facebook page late last week.
“Very very thankful for these four walls and for all of you who let us be part of your lives.”
Le Petit Marché closed its doors on Monday to prepare for the move, and will reopen Friday, February 28 at its new location.